About Our School
Fremont Elementary School was established since 1928. We are now a Transitional Kindergarten through 5th Grade elementary school. Our childrens' academic achievement is our main goal. It is important to continue to provide a safe and secure environment for our children with the assistance of our staff, teachers, and administration.
Our Vision for Success
Our vision is to create a culture of collegiability, creativity, and intellectual challenge for all our learning community. Fremont Elementary is a place where all students and staff members become life long learners.
Fremont Elementary School's mission is where learning is the number one priority. Learning is valued and modeled by teachers and personnel. Our Mission is to provide a positive learning community, which allows students to take risks freely and achieve high academic success.
- Create a positive learning community.
- It is our goal to prepare all students to become life long learners.
- Staff, parents, and students are partners in everything we do.
- All students can learn and achieve.
- We value cultural diversity.
- Our staff members are our most important resource.